If you need that extra bit of money for a new car, holiday, or any unexpected expense, CNCU can find a loan that is suitable for you.
CNCU has a number of different loan products with an APR (Annual Percentage Rate) ranging from 12.7% to 42.6%. For a list of our current products, please view our Loans Policy Document.
Can I get a loan?
Loans can only be granted to people who are over 18 years. You are encouraged to save whilst repaying your loan.
As an ethical and fair organisation, we believe that borrowing money should be a carefully thought-out process, and the way we lend is built around your ability to repay.
How can I repay the loan?
There are a number of ways in which you can repay the loan – through your bank or building society via direct debit or standing order mandate, payroll deduction from your employer, PayPoint card or from your benefit payment.
Benefits of borrowing from CNCU:
At CNCU we care about our members and our loans have some special features:
- Loan decisions can normally be made quickly
- Interest is calculated on a daily basis which means as your loan balance decreases, the interest decreases too
- No early redemption fees or charges if you decide to pay off the loan early
- Easy budgeting with fixed loan repayments
- All loan decisions are based on your income and expenditure and ability to repay
Please contact us to find out how much you could borrow.